Did you ever wonder whether or not you need to practice personal development exercises? Well, if you did, you need to know that practicing gratitude affirmations daily is one of the most effective ways of developing your personality.
Gratitude brings satisfaction, joy and peace into your life. It even lets you realize your dreams and goals. When you practice positive affirmations, you can rejuvenate your mind for attaining success.
Gratitude Affirmations That Will Bring Joy And Appreciation
Combining other positive affirmations along with gratitude will help you get a manifestation of your superpowers.
Nevertheless, unless you know the science and art of gratitude, you won’t know the importance of practicing gratitude affirmations. Scroll down to know more on gratitude and how you can combine it with affirmations to feel positive.
Gratitude – How does it work?
Gratitude is probably the most powerful emotion among humans that can bring about a major overhaul to your health, mood and life.
Once you start practicing daily gratitude affirmations, this can revolutionize your mental and physical well-being on various levels – mental, physical, and emotional and make you more energetic. This is done by impacting your energetic vibration, your levels of hormones, your mood and your overall health.
What does the law of attraction mean?
It has already been proved by quantum physics that everything is energy and all that includes our emotions. Among all the emotions, gratitude takes the first place on the scale of emotional vibration.
Besides love, it is also the highest vibration emotion among the others. Whenever a person thrives in higher vibration emotions like gratitude, love, joy, hope and optimism, the energy that is created from these emotions heightens their vibrational frequency.
Possessing high vibration implies that you are also aligned with your goals and dreams and hence life becomes lot easier. You start attracting positive people towards you and you also begin to make better decisions.
All these things play a combined role in making you feel more content and satiated with life. It is as simple as ‘like attracts like’.
If you find yourself often feeling sad, angry or negative about smaller things of life, you will start attracting more people of the same personality. Only those things will start manifesting in your life that reflects your main predominant vibration.
As humans made of flesh and blood, it is pretty natural to experience negative emotions as this is a part and parcel of life.
However, what you need to remember is that you have to let go of such negative emotions and not let them control you. Once you think that this emotion has been processed, learn to let it go and move forward to some positive thought in order to increase your vibration.
The fastest possible way of raising your positive vibrations is by repeating gratitude affirmations. As you raise your energy again, this becomes easier to maintain it.
Sooner you’ll begin to reside in this state of higher energy and this is when you’ll again start attracting people with a similar positive personality. You can resonate naturally with people of higher vibration and bring back a sense of joy and ease to your life.
Gratitude Practice – What is it?
There are many who imbibe gratitude into their regular personal development and self-care routine to get all sorts of health benefits. A gratitude practice is a daily ritual of expressing your gratitude for all the good things and experiences of your life. This is undoubtedly the fastest way of realizing your goals and dreams.
If you were the Universe yourself, would you not be more inclined to provide everything to those who wished you thank you for all that you have done for them already? Hence, you should always be full of gratitude for everything good that happens with you.
Gratitude Affirmations for gaining extreme happiness
Here are the few gratitude affirmations that you can try practicing in order to gain happiness and content in life.
- I am gradually learning to be grateful for all the things that I have in life and at the same time I am also excited about all that is yet to come.
- I am grateful eternally for the love that I am capable of giving and also for the love that I can receive.
- Whatever has happened in my life and whatever will happen in my life, I am sure I can be grateful again.
- I am immensely grateful for all the helpful guides that appear in disguise to usher me my love.
- I am grateful and I will always keep my door open for further blessings.
- I welcome all the ways in which the universe wishes to bless me.
- When I approach such a situation or experience with appreciation, I’ll always be held in the arms of abundance.
- No matter what I see, I strongly feel that the universe is supporting my highest purpose of life. I prefer seeing this season of life and through the eyes of appreciation, as best as is possible.
- The feeling of extreme gratefulness extends my perspective opens me to new ways of leading a happy life. This is as if the entire universe lies in my heart.
- I prefer being thankful for the new light this new morning for the renewed strength and energy to become who I know I can ever become.
- I accept my burdens and I also accept my blessings and hence I have the capability of transforming my burdens into choicest blessings.
- I choose to partner with peace and I can do this with the help of the power of maintaining a grateful heart.
- I accept the joy that wants to surface in my life and I accept it now in the form of gratitude.
- I choose to see peace instead of sadness. I am eager to trust that my life is what it is meant to be. I can be thankful and I can also relax a little for what I have in my life.
Therefore, now that you know the power of gratitude affirmations and the importance of bringing in gratitude into your life, practice the affirmations mentioned above so that you can bring back peace into your life.