We all have heard of the age-old adage, ‘health is wealth’ and various positive health affirmations are the foundation of this wealth. When the mind thinks of healthy thoughts, the body finds it easier to remain healthy.
The connection between the body and the mind is well known and it is also true that diseases are psychosomatic, which means they are mostly caused by emotions and thoughts.
Health Affirmations to Stay Fit Physically and Mentally
Even the diseases which are believed to be caused by germs can be termed psychosomatic. The germs are allowed to enter your body and become strong enough to cause a disease because you have a weak immune system.
Your immune system is lowered due to different emotional reasons. Emotions are controlled by your thoughts and thoughts are formed willingly.
You will often find people saying, ‘Change your thoughts to change your life’. It is possible to fill up your mind with positive health thoughts by uttering and believing in positive health affirmations. Affirmations are a powerful way of cancelling and correcting negative and pessimistic ideas and thoughts.
Words can be immensely powerful in shaping your thoughts
It can’t be denied that words usually have a terrific power over our bodies, minds and performance. In fact, experts always believe that performance is 90% perception and 10% reality. We all keep ourselves engaged in our internal thoughts.
We keep speaking to our own selves and interpret different situations as based on our personal perceptions of the things that go around us. Whenever the self-talk that we do is positive, we tend to function properly.
On the contrary, if our thoughts are exaggerated, irrational or negative, they make us emotional, anxious, thereby hampering our performance.
Positive thoughts lead to positive actions and outcome
Attitudes and thoughts are all mental in nature. Whatever we think and perceive helps in creating our emotional response. It is through such emotions and thoughts that provide control and direction on our actions.
This is why it is crucial to become aware of self-statements and thoughts that are running in our minds and in our life.
Positive Health Affirmations – Which are the words that work?
One of the most powerful ways of structuring and transforming our goals into results is by using various positive affirmations. Now what is a positive affirmation?
It is a positive and strong statement that is spoken in the present tense regarding a goal that can be easily accomplished. It is a statement of aspiration that comes to our mind even when everything has been achieved.
You bring the positive affirmations into your mind in the present tense instead of future tense. Though you know intellectually that your goal lies in the near future, with proper mental planning, you can state it in the present tense as a fact that has been already realized.
Human mind bears negative thoughts which are a source of fear, apprehension, self-limitation, frustration and inhibitions. On the contrary, health, self-image, relationships, physical abilities and competition can be positively affected by the repetition of a positive thought.
When you start believing in positive affirmations, this creates an attitude where you start thinking that you can do this. ‘I can do this’ is a consciously structured positive statement that guides all your behaviors in different constructive ways.
Hence, it is once again proved that words are extremely effective tools for changing our perception of regular events and making them positive.
The connection between the body and mind
The body and mind are connected so well that the body often fails to know whether the image or phrase is real, imagined or dreamt of.
Hence, whenever your mind designs an image where you achieve success, the central nervous system will process the image as if it was something real. Hence, it is important to choose the right thoughts and words that can break or make your performance.
Health Affirmations for remaining healthy
- I am worthy of maintaining good health.
- My body is strong and fit.
- My immune system is strong and healthy.
- My body and mind are vibrant and healthy.
- I nourish my body, mind and soul everyday.
- I radiate joy, confidence and health.
- My body is in great shape.
- I choose well-being and health as I am worth it.
Health Affirmations perfect for healing
- My body is healing and I am strong.
- My health is improving with every passing day.
- My immune system is healing my body.
- I am surrounded by healing energy.
- I am whole and healthy.
- I am healed.
- I have perfect health.
Health Affirmations for Body Appreciation
- I am grateful to Lord for my body.
- I respect my body.
- My body is my vessel.
- My body is resilient and strong.
- I only put in healthy foods inside my body.
- I love myself and my body.
- My body is beautiful just the way it is.
- I am grateful for the strength and power of my body.
Health Affirmations for Ageing Healthy
- I am gracefully ageing.
- I take care of my body.
- I choose good health for the entire life.
- I look youthful and feel peaceful.
- I embrace the wisdom of my body.
- I am grateful for good health at all ages.
Health Affirmation for Healthy Eating
- I nourish my body with all sorts of healing foods.
- I choose healthy foods for proper health.
- I release emotions that create unhealthy food habits.
- I only have foods that are great for my health.
- My body gets all nutrients and vitamins it requires.
- I love eating all healthy foods.
- I choose to eat healthy foods.
Health Affirmations to keep me energized
- I am full of energy.
- I am grateful that I am alive.
- Currently I feel happy and exciting.
- I feel source flowing through me.
- I align my intentions with the energy and vibrations of the universe.
- I find energy in work that gives me energy.
Therefore, if you’re wondering about the health affirmations, take into account the ones that are mentioned above.
Make sure you always think positive about your health. Whatever you think will have an impact on your physical well-being too.